LOL!!! Our universe has become one that revolves around points, hasn't it? Oh, and fiber, calories, fat, fiber....etc. Points...who would have thought it would turn into such a vile word!! :)
I am not a good cook. Seriously. BUT, I'm hoping to get better! These recipes are basically my foray into cooking. Let's just say that if *I* can make them - so can you! I've included the number of points per serving next to each recipe.
If you have any suggestions or requests for recipes I should make, shoot me an e-mail at blackkitten21@gmail.com!
Current Challenge
Stay on plan and in control of my eating habits for 21 straight days. They say it takes 21 days to make or break a habit!
Round one: Stayed on plan for 7 days. Days 8 and 9 weren't necessarily off plan, but I didn't feel as in control as I would have liked. To keep myself totally honest, I'm starting another round!
Hi! I'm Allison, and I'm 24 years old. After years of having a crappy relationship with food, I've had enough. This is a blog about my successful journey to become more healthy and lose some weight. I've started running and I'm thinking about actually training for a 5k soon. I quit smoking in April 2009 and have no desire to go back, and I started Weight Watchers in late May 2009!
Comments and followers are always appreciated, and if you have a blog yourself, let me know!
I hate when advertisements seem to be reading my mind!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! Our universe has become one that revolves around points, hasn't it? Oh, and fiber, calories, fat, fiber....etc. Points...who would have thought it would turn into such a vile word!! :)
ReplyDelete