.
Quick planning: my meal for the day
Breakfast:
6 dried apricots (1 pt)
1 ricotta cookie (2.5 pts)
1 small nonfat cappuccino (1 pt)
2 walnuts (.5 pts)
total: 5 pts
Lunch:
grapes (2 pts)
small yogurt (1 pt)
hummus and spinach on an arnold thin (3 pts)
total: 6 pts
Dinner:
uhhhh I don't know yet >.<
--------------------------------------------------
So I'm moving soon into an apartment across town. Which means lots of packing. I'm really hoping it'll go quickly and not take a million days - I want to try and do it in one shot. Pack everything up, bam, ready to go. We'll see. Packing always takes so much longer than I anticipate - it's like, ok, I've got all my clothes together. And my desk organized. Ok. Oh, wait, there's the bathroom. Oh, and the kitchen. Awesome. Oh, and the closet in the hallway. Ugh. How do I manage to have so much STUFF? I can't imagine how people who actually HAVE stuff do it. I'm dirt poor and have very little to my name, and it seems like so much. Bah.
It'll be nice once I'm fully moved in and unpacked.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck on the move! It's a horribly stressful time, so I hope that it goes smoothly and QUICK!!
ReplyDelete